Welcome to our website. YouthMap is an online platform which combines ideas with resources to create project for improvement the quality of social environment. Please read this document carefully before accessing or using the site.
The website www.youthmap.org (“site”, “website”, ”service”, “we,” "us," or “our”) together with its content (“content”) is a copyrighted product belonging to Youth Time International Movement and is protected by Czech legislation.
You shall not use inaccurate, incomplete or false information at registration such as but not limited to:
- registering any false personal information
- creating an account for other persons than yourself
- use a inappropriate User name or other public information which is vulgar or obscene, offensive, shocking or unlawful
- use a User name belonging to other persons with the purpose of impersonate that person
The Site reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse registration of or cancel a User ID, domain name, and project name. You are solely responsible for activity that occurs on your account and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password for the Site. You shall never use another user's account without such other user's prior express permission. You will immediately notify YouthMap in writing of any unauthorized use of your account, or other account related security breach of which you are aware.
We shall have no liability deriving or associated with or arising from your failure to keep up to date registration information. We shall not be responsible for verifying your registration information if it’s accurate, complete or updated.
You are entirely responsible for protecting the privacy and security of your account. In the event of security breaches, you must immediately change the registration information or to contact us.
CONTENT AND CONDUCT
Our site allows you to post, link and make Content available. You bear the responsibility for the legality, reliability, accuracy, quality and appropriateness of the Content you may post. We are not responsible for the Content you may upload (including but not limited to personal information, ideas, resources, projects, pictures, links, attachments or anything which derives from these).
We reserve the right to remove any Content, ban any user for any reason whatsoever without mandatory justification from our side.
We do not necessarily support, verify, encourage or agree with comments, opinions, links, photo, video, ideas, projects as well as any other form of Content generated posted by other users on the site. You agree that we are not responsible, and shall have no liability to you, with respect to any Content posted, uploaded, transmitted, sent or otherwise made available on the site, including Content that violates the Agreement.
Except as expressly provided otherwise in the Agreement, you or the owner of any Content you post, upload, transmit, send or otherwise make available on or through the Service retains ownership of all rights, title, and interests in such Content. However, by posting, uploading, transmitting, sending or otherwise making available Content, registering for the Service, entering a sweepstakes or contest, or engaging in any other form of communication with us (on or through the Service or otherwise) you irrevocably grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide right and license to copy, reproduce, modify, edit, crop, alter, revise, adapt, translate, enhance, reformat, remix, rearrange, resize, create derivative works of, move, remove, delete, erase, reverse-engineer, store, cache, aggregate, publish, post, display, distribute, broadcast, perform, transmit, rent, sell, share, sublicense, syndicate, or otherwise provide to others, use, or change all such Content and communications, in any medium (now in existence or hereinafter developed) and for any purpose, including commercial purposes, and to authorize others to do so. Among other things, this means that we may use any ideas, suggestions, developments, and/or inventions that you post, upload, transmit, send or otherwise make available in any manner as we see fit without any compensation or attribution to you. In any event, you should make copies of or otherwise back-up any and all Content, personal data or communications you post, upload, transmit, send or otherwise make available on or through the Service that you may wish to retain.
We reserve the right to update, modify, edit, move, delete or otherwise change any features, functionality, and/or Content available on or through the site, including without limitation any Content in your account/profile, or any of your posts. We shall bear no responsibility for any possible damages, losses or inconveniences these may bring to you. We may format your Content for display throughout the Service, but we will not edit or revise the substance of your content itself.
You agree to not use the Service to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available:
- Content that is libelous, defamatory, bigoted, fraudulent or deceptive;
- Content that is illegal or unlawful, that would otherwise create liability;
- Content that may infringe or violate any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of privacy, right of publicity or other intellectual or other right of any party;
- Mass or repeated promotions, political campaigning or commercial messages directed at users who do not follow you (SPAM);
- Private information of any third party (e.g. addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, social security numbers and credit card numbers);
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or code;
PROHIBITIONS ON USE OF THE SERVICE
You also agree that you will not do any of the following in connection with the Service or other users:
- Use the Service in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Service or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the Service;
- Impersonate or post on behalf of any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Collect any personal information about other users, or intimidate, threaten, stalk or otherwise harass other users of the Service; and
- Circumvent or attempt to circumvent any filtering, security measures, rate limits or other features designed to protect the Service, users of the Service, or third parties.
Absent explicit prior written consent in certain situations, you may not, nor may you allow, enable, authorize, instruct, encourage, assist, suggest, inform, or promote that others, directly or indirectly, do any of the following for any reason:
– access and/or use anyone else's Registration Information, or access, visit and/or use the Service by use of anyone else's account/profile and/or Registration Information;
– make any commercial, advertising, promotional, or marketing use of the Service and/or Content, including without limitation the photos, images, text, music, audio, videos, trademarks, trade names, service marks and other brand identifiers of us, obtained on or through the Service, except as permitted by the Copyright Act or other law or as expressly permitted in writing by the Agreement, us or the Service;
– impersonate, imitate or pretend to be somebody else, by setting up different accounts/profiles or otherwise, or falsely state, represent, or imply any affiliation, association, or connection with a person or entity when using the Service;
– authorize or permit anyone else to access and/or use your Registration Information, or access, visit and/or use the Service by use of your account/profile and/or Registration Information;
– falsely state, represent, or imply any affiliation, association, or connection between any person or entity, including without limitation you, your company, or your site, application, destination or service, with us
- post, upload, transmit, send or otherwise make available on or through the Service any Content that constitutes junk mail, spam, pyramid schemes, chain letters, phishing, advertising, and/or commercial offers, including without limitation touting or recommending any stocks or particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction or investment strategy;
- repeatedly post, upload, transmit, send or otherwise make available on or through the Service the same Content multiple times in a day, week, or month;
- post, upload, transmit, send, or otherwise make available on or through the Service any unsolicited bulk communication;
- use any bots, cheats, macros, scripts, or run Maillist, Listserv or any form of auto-responder, or use any other automated process, or engage in meta-searching or periodic caching of information, to access, visit and/or use the Service, including without limitation to post, upload, transmit, send, or other make available Content on or through the Service;
- copy, harvest, crawl, index, scrape, spider, mine, gather, extract, compile, obtain, aggregate, capture, or store any Content, including without limitation photos, images, text, music, audio, videos, data, software, source or object code, algorithms, statistics, analysis, formulas, indexes, registries, repositories, or any other information available on or through the Service, including by an automated or manual process or otherwise, if we have taken steps to forbid, prohibit, or prevent you from doing so;
– engage in personal attacks, use any language that is, or post, upload, transmit, send or otherwise make available on or through the Service any Content about an individual that is, abusive, intimidating, bullying, harassing, hateful, violent, or that victimizes, degrades, defiles or disparages an individual, on or through the Service;
– use any language that is, or post, upload, transmit, send or otherwise make available on or through the Service any Content about a group that is, hateful, violent, or that victimizes, degrades, defiles or disparages any group based on race, gender, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or age, or otherwise engage in what we deem to be racism, sexism, ageism, religious intolerance, bigotry, ethnic slurs, or homophobia;
– use any language, or post, upload, transmit, send or otherwise make available on or through the Service any Content that may or is intended to enable, authorize, instruct, encourage, assist, suggest, or promote activities that incite violence, constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, federal, provincial, national, international, or foreign law, rule or regulation (e.g., drug use, underage drinking), including without limitation defamation, child pornography, fraud, or invasion of privacy;
– stalk others on or through the Service, or using information obtained on or through the Service, or otherwise contact other users in the physical world without their permission using information obtained on or through the Service;
– use any language that is, or post, upload, transmit, send or otherwise make available on or through the Service any Content that is, or depicts anyone engaged in any act deemed by us to be, pornographic, obscene, sexually explicit, perverse, illicit, indecent, lewd, or lascivious;
– engage in “cyber-sex” (i.e., “virtual sex”) or "sexting" or solicit another to participate in “cyber-sex” or "sexting" on or through the Service;
– use any language, or post, upload, transmit, send or otherwise make available on or through the Service any Content that we deem to be offensive, immoral, vulgar, crude, harmful, violent, deceptive, or otherwise inappropriate;
– post, upload, transmit, send or otherwise make available on or through the Service any Content that you are bound to not disclose, by agreement, contract, fiduciary duty, employment relationship, or otherwise, such as insider information, proprietary and/or confidential information, or trade secrets;
– provide professional advice or post, upload, transmit, send or otherwise make available on or through the Service any Content intended to provide professional advice about medical, health, legal, tax, financial, or investment issues, or to solicit, recommend, or endorse any securities or financial instruments, or suggest that a particular transaction or investment strategy is suitable for you or any specific person;
– discuss the mechanics of sweepstakes, contests, auctions, flash sales or similar promotions available on or through the Service, or attempt to manipulate, corrupt or otherwise affect the outcome of, any such promotions, or post, upload, transmit, send, or otherwise make available on or through the Service any Content that may or is intended to enable, authorize, instruct, encourage, assist, suggest, inform, or promote activities that may subvert or not comply with the rules, restrictions, and/or limitations applicable to such promotions;
– post, upload, transmit, send, or otherwise make available on or through the Service any Content that illustrates, depicts anyone engaged in, or is intended to enable, authorize, encourage, assist, suggest, inform, promote or give instructions for weapon and/or explosive manufacture or use;
– post, upload, transmit, send or otherwise make available on or through the Service any Content that infringes, violates, or breaches the copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or proprietary right of us, our service providers, other users, and/or any third party;
– copy, reproduce, modify, change, edit, crop, alter, revise, adapt, translate, enhance, reformat, remix, rearrange, resize, create derivative works of, move, remove, delete, or erase any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary legends, symbols, marks, or notices on the Service, or attempt to circumvent any mechanisms for preventing the unauthorized reproduction or distribution of Content;
– copy, reproduce, modify, change, edit, crop, alter, revise, adapt, translate, enhance, reformat, remix, rearrange, resize, create derivative works of, move, remove, delete, erase, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile, disassemble, store, cache, aggregate, publish, post, display, distribute, broadcast, perform, transmit, rent, sell, share, sublicense, syndicate, or otherwise provide to others, or use any Content obtained on or through the Service, in whole or in part, except as permitted by the Copyright Act or other law or as expressly permitted in writing by the Agreement, us or the Service;
– copy, reproduce, modify, change, edit, crop, alter, revise, adapt, translate, enhance, reformat, remix, rearrange, resize, create derivative works of, move, remove, delete, erase, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of the Service, in whole or in part, including without limitation any Content, communications, messaging, programming, hardware, functionality, or features on our networks, servers or databases, or otherwise reduce the Service, in whole or in part, to a human perceivable form;
– access, other than connecting to our servers by http requests using a browser, or disrupt, overwhelm, attack, hack, destroy, damage, disable, impair, repossess, alter, tamper or interfere with, the Service including without limitation any Content, communications, messaging, programming, hardware, functionality, or features on our networks, servers or databases, or impede or interfere with others' access, visitation, and/or use of the Service, in any way or by any means, whether remotely or by access to our personal property, premises, or otherwise, including, without limitation, by using administrator passwords or by masquerading as an administrator while using the Service or otherwise;
– post, upload, transmit, send or otherwise make available on or through the Service any software disabling devices, time bombs, Trojan horses, cancelbots, viruses, worms, bugs, corrupted files, spyware, adware, malware, malicious programs or code, or devices or defects of similar nature.
ANY ATTEMPT TO DO ANY OF THE FOREGOING PROHIBITED ACTS, OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICE, MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, IN ADDITION TO OUR OTHER REMEDIES, TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
The Principles governing the website derive from the manifesto of Youth Time International Movement available here: http://youth-time.org/manifesto
We believe that the current social, economical, political, cultural paradigm should change to a model based on humanistic values: solidarity, complementary, dialogue, freedom and respect. Among others we greatly emphasize the value of intergenerational dialogue and the importance of protecting the family as the social basic unit formed by men and woman. In this context we consider protecting the rights of children, born or unborn. Therefore we do not take any sides and do not support or encourage content related to political or military disputes as well as any ideological forms ranging from Fascism to Marxism, including cultural Marxism or any radical or extremist sexual activism (all sorts of propaganda for various groups). For this reason we reserve the right to remove any content or ban any profile not respecting these values and principles, with no obligation from our side to justify this action.
This website is a property owned by Youth Time International Movement and is protected by Czech and international copyright laws. Youth Time International Movement grants you the right to use it. However, unless we expressly state otherwise or as allowed by our Developer Terms of Service, your rights do not include:
- publicly performing or publicly displaying the Service
- modifying or otherwise making any derivative uses of the Service or any portion thereof
- using any data mining, "scraping" and/or unauthorized crawling of the website by any means
- downloading (other than page caching) of any portion of the Service (including images, data from images and/or users) or any information contained therein
- reverse engineering or accessing the Service in order to build a competitive product or service or
- using the Service other than for its intended purposes
- storing, saving and/or retaining images of any size is also prohibited
THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
The Service may permit you to link to other websites, services or resources on the Internet, and other websites, services or resources may contain links to the Site. When you access third party websites, you do so at your own risk. These other websites are not under YouthMap’s control, and you acknowledge that YouthMap is not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by YouthMap or any association with its operators. You further acknowledge and agree that YouthMap shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YouthMap SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOOD-WILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM (i) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES; (ii) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES; (iii) ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICES; OR (iv) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT. THE LIMITATIONS OF THIS SUBSECTION SHALL APPLY TO ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, STATUTE, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT YouthMap HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
RELEASE AND INDEMNITY
YouthMap cannot be held liable for any damages. All data, location information, "echos", photographs, videos, messages, graphics, comments, information, text, tags, or other materials generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible by YouthMap on or through the Service ("Content"), are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. You, and not YouthMap, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available through YouthMap. YouthMap does not control the Content posted and does not guarantee the accuracy or integrity of such Content. YouthMap shall not be liable for any statements or conduct of any third party using the Service. By using YouthMap you may be exposed to Content that is indecent, objectionable or offensive. YouthMap will not be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content. YouthMap will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available on YouthMap. YouthMap assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, miss-delivery or failure to store any User content, communication or personal settings. You agree to indemnify and hold YouthMap, its volunteers, affiliates, contractors, and suppliers, exempt from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, transmit, post or otherwise make available through YouthMap.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF THE SERVICE, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, AND/OR THE AGREEMENT
You understand and agree that various entities unaffiliated with us make up the "mobile ecosystem" that enables you to access, visit and/or use the Service via your computer, mobile or other device, including without limitation equipment, hardware and software manufacturers and providers, telephone, mobile, wireless, and Internet network providers and carriers, and sellers or providers of Content for use with the Service (collectively, the "Mobile Participants"). We do not represent, warrant or guarantee that all portions of the Service, or the Service as a whole, can be accessed via all mobile or other devices, or via all carriers and service plans or is available in all geographic locations. THESE MOBILE PARTICIPANTS MAY REQUIRE THAT YOU AGREE TO THEIR ADDITIONAL TERMS, CONDITIONS, CONTRACTS, AGREEMENTS AND/OR RULES. YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH ANY SUCH ADDITIONAL TERMS, CONDITIONS, CONTRACTS, AGREEMENTS AND/OR RULES IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AND WILL HAVE NO EFFECT ON YOUR CONTINUING OBLIGATION TO COMPLY WITH THE AGREEMENT WHEN USING THE SERVICE. WE AND OUR INDEMNITEES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF SUCH MOBILE PARTICIPANTS.
DISPUTES AND JURISDICTION