Learn & Fun. Never seen together before.
One city, less than 60 places in the library. The library is dull and colorless. We want something better. We want more colors. We want a good and comfortable place to learn, where we can plug our laptops and have free WiFi.
Prizren is a small city in Kosovo, South-Eastern Europe. It’s old and historical, with a lot of monuments and rich traditions. Libraries are not part of the traditions. We actually have one Municipal Library, and unfortunately the conditions are miserable.
That’s where our motivation comes from. Having a considerable number of students of high school and university, with no proper space to learn and study, we want to start a modern learning/studying facility where students can release their synergy in tailored spaces for different learning styles. Students will have the opportunity to learn in big groups (7-8), small groups (2-4) and individual learning. For each way they will have certain room or certain part of the facility to fulfill their needs.
- To create a comfortable and inspiring learning environment for students as an alternative to the municipal library;
- To be sustainable through giving paid language classes;
- To promote reading through our online networks and offline campaigns.
- Locate the facility;
- Re-organize, re-build, re-decorate;
- Work on the program;
- Start the online campaign;
- Promotions in the schools and university;
- READ and implement the activities of the project.